To quickly get started with a set of test data, portatour® provides a selection of Demo Data page and select the User, whom the data shall be loaded for.
Warning: Select a Test User. All portatour® Options of this user will be overwritten and new customers will be created for this user. Existing customers will not be changed.
Select which data should be loaded and in which objects customer data should be saved. Customers can be saved as Contacts instead of Accounts in order to facilitate differentiation between Demo Data and data of your Salesforce organization.
Select a Demo Data set from the Available demo data list and click Load Demo Data. Consequently, following actions will be performed:
- Current User Settings, Call Settings for Customers and Appointments, Reservations and Schedule of selected User will be moved to the Recycle Bin.
- Demo Data is downloaded from the portatour® Server.
- User Settings are created for user.
- Customers and Call Settings are created. The selected user is Owner of the data.
- Appointments and Call Reports are created (depending on the checkbox selection in the Data Selection section).