portatour® includes a number of Custom Objects (currently 20). The data necessary to operate portatour® is saved in these objects.
- Do not undertake data operations on these objects, else the correct functioning of portatour® can not be guaranteed (with the exception described in section Automatically initialize Customer Call Settings)
- Do not modify Standard Buttons and Links of Custom Objects. Leave the assignment to the packaged Visualforce pages. The use of your own Page Layout and display of Custom Objects may lead to wrong results on one hand (due to the integrated inheritance of the configuration – see section Organization Settings), and may lead to the complete breakdown of portatour® on the other hand.
- Do not create your own Custom Fields in portatour® Custom Objects (with the exception in section Using dynamic Data Fields). Any new field must not be required, otherwise the object cannot be saved any longer. This would prevent portatour® to create new records.
Values from some Fields can be relevant to generate reports. The following fields can hold interesting data for reporting:
Customer Call Settings
- pt_accountid - allocation to the account
- pt_leadid - allocation to the lead
- pt_contactid - allocation to the contact
- pt_lastcustomercall - date of the last call
- pt_lastmissedcall - date of the last missed call
- pt_initialurgencyreferencedate - activated on
- pt_upcomingholidayfrom - start date of next vacation
- pt_nextholidayto - end date of next vacation
- pt_callnote - call note
- pt_country - call address
- pt_state - call address
- pt_city - call address
- pt_postalcode - call address
- pt_street - call address
- pt_geopositionlatitude - geo-location of the call address
- pt_geopositionlongitude - geo-location of the call address
Event Call Settings
- pt__EventId__c – ID of related Event
- pt__HasAddress__c – Is a call address set?
- pt__Country__c - Call address
- pt__State__c - Call address
- pt__City__c - Call address
- pt__PostalCode__c - Call address
- pt__Street__c – Call address
- pt__GeoPositionLatitude__c – Geoposition of Call address
- pt__GeoPositionLongitude__c – Geoposition of Call address
- pt__TookPlaceAt__c – Mark if Event already took place