The portatour® Report provides a tabular overview of the call reports for each user, as well as a statistical analysis of customer data related to sales calls (for details see Description of the content).
Settings and automatic sending
In the selection box Call times, specify whether the times in the call reports should be included in the portatour® Report, and whether the schedule in the Report should indicate the time.
In the selection box Schedule you specify whether the schedule should be shown or not in the portatour® Report.
Under Send daily by email to or Send every Sunday by email to you have the option to automatically send the daily generated report via email. Enter the desired email address(es) of the required recipients in the requisite field, with one email address per line. Note that the portatour® users can add additional addressees for their portatour® Report.
Request portatour® Report manually
It is possible to display the portatour® Report of one or multiple users or send it as an email at any time. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings - portatour® Administration.
- Open portatour® Users. A popup window opens.
- Check the required user(s).
- On top, click Request portatour® Report. If the button is not shown, click the elipsis and then select Request portatour® Report. A popup window opens.
- Under Request report as, select either Email to receive the portatour® Report via email or Web page to immediately take a look at it in a separate browser window.
- Click Request report.
- For details about the portatour® Report's contents, see Description of the content.