The loading time depends mainly on the mobile phone model, connection speed, and signal quality. The loading time takes less than two seconds on average with either UMTS (3G/4G) or HSPA (3G+) connection and normal signal quality. If your phone only supports GPRS or if you are in an area where only GPRS is available, the loading time increases to 2-6 seconds on average. Go to the portatour® options and set them to keep the internet connection for several minutes (see section Internet connection).
Questions about the technology & usage of portatour® Anywhere
- Can I use my own graphics - e.g. company logos - as customer symbols?
- Why is there a different address in the navigation app?
- Why am I being navigated to a different geolocation by the navigation app?
- How can I delete my trial account?
- How do I solve the error message “HTTP status: 403 Forbidden” when I want to upload files via WebDAV?
- Why are there files on my WebDAV server that are not visible in portatour®?
- Which login details do I need to configure external files using WebDAV?
- Which WebDAV servers work with portatour®?
- Why do the appointments in Outlook not update even though I use the iCal link from portatour®?
- How can I synchronize my calendar in portatour® with Outlook? What is the name of the add-in for Outlook?