The loading time depends mainly on the mobile phone model, connection speed, and signal quality. The loading time takes less than two seconds on average with either UMTS (3G/4G) or HSPA (3G+) connection and normal signal quality. If your phone only supports GPRS or if you are in an area where only GPRS is available, the loading time increases to 2-6 seconds on average. Go to the portatour® options and set them to keep the internet connection for several minutes (see section Internet connection).
Questions about the technology & usage of portatour® Anywhere
- What is the web address to log in to portatour®?
- How do I log into portatour® if I have forgotten username or password?
- Why does the loading of pages take so long?
- Why do I see the message 'Loading...' without anything happening?
- How can I set the correct time in portatour® Anywhere ?
- Can I be monitored by portatour® through the GPS function on my mobile phone?
- Do I loose portatour® data in case of loss or damage of my mobile phone?
- Whom do I contact if I have further questions?