Unlike automatically created call suggestions, appointments do not shift in portatour®. Appointments have the highest priority - portatour® plans around them. Only use appointments when really necessary in order to leave portatour® as much room for optimization as possible. These can be customer calls, and also phone calls, company meetings or an appointment in the car repair shop.
Here are the following ways to enter appointments:
- In the Calendar, click the desired day and time
- In the Calendar, click the New appointment button (the plus symbol) in the upper right corner.
- In the Appointment list (Calendar > Appointment list symbol), click New appointment.
Additionally for customer appointments:
- In the customer list, right-click the customer name > New appointment
- Open the desired customer's customer detail page and click on New appointment or Find suitable day (see Find suitable day)
Appointment with customer reference
If you arrange an appointment with an existing customer, choose one of the above methods, e.g. Calendar > New appointment > At customer. In the following popup window, search for the desired customer.
Click the desired customer in order to get to the new appointment page (see Edit appointment).
For subsequent editing of the customer reference, see Edit appointment.
Appointment without customer reference
If the appointment is not related to a customer – for example an appointment at the car repair shop – go to the calendar or the appointment list and click New appointment. You will see a menu where you specify the appointment's location reference:
- At custom address: You will specify the address in the next window (e.g. an appointment at the car repair shop).
- At home: The appointment will take place at home (e.g. vacation, public holiday or an early end of work).
- Overnight stay: The appointment defines the location and time of an overnight stay. You can choose between At 'My Place' (see also My Places), At home and At custom address. Use these appointments if you want to determine the dates and locations of your overnight stays.
- Day off: The appointment blocks a day off (e.g. vacation, public holiday) and no calls are scheduled for that day.
- Without Location: The appointment does not refer to a location.