Cette entrée n'est pas disponible en français. Par conséquent, le texte anglais est affiché.
The portatour® package includes trial data and layouts which introduce you to portatour® functions while keeping the setup effort low.
Configuration of the portatour® trial version requires less steps than required for the productive exertion. Proceed as follows:
- A trial user is needed. Set up a new user or use an existing trial user.
- In order to use trial layouts, carry out layout changes as specified in section Optional: Get to know portatour® with sample layouts. Also add the portatour® Tab to the trial user's tabs. All further layout changes as specified in section Adjust Page- and Search Layouts are not necessary for the trial version.
- Organization Settings are pre-set with realistic factory settings, adjustments for the trial version are not necessary (see section Organization Settings).
- Activate the portatour® trial user (see section User Activation).
- Load Trial data for the trial user (see section Demo Data). Customers in the trial data are shipped activated for portatour®.
- Log on to the trial user and go to the portatour® tab. Then go to the Schedule tab. Push the Update Schedule button.
- A customer schedule should appear.
- Activate the mobile version in order to try portatour® Anywhere on your mobile devices.
In case you want to use your own customer data instead of trial customer data, proceed as follows:
- Assign accounts, contacts or leads that you prepared to the trial user.
- According to your data, pick one of the options Accounts, Contacts, or Leads (see section Activatable Objects) within portatour®/Options/Customer Activation/Settings/Activatable Objects.
- Activate customers of the Trial user for route planning, see section Activate customers for portatour®.
Later switching to a productive installation is possible by carrying out each step of above Quick Guide.