Cette entrée n'est pas disponible en français. Par conséquent, le texte anglais est affiché.
portatour® can also show warnings after calculation has been effectuated. Causes and possible solutions are presented below.
Reservations could not be scheduled
This warning appears when you have reserved customers for call schedule calculation which could not be taken into account by portatour®. The reservations that have not been scheduled can be found in the Reservations ribbon in the portatour® tab. Possible causes are:
- You have included too many customers in the schedule. Therefore, it is not possible to call all these customers within the days scheduled (1 to 28 days). Still, portatour® has scheduled as many customers as possible and left the rest in to Reservations ribbon. Solution: Limit reservations to key customers, extend the scheduling period, or extend your working hours.
- The non-scheduled customer has no or very limited business hours, which are either outside of your working hours or in conflict with the limited business hours of a different customer with a reservation or appointment. Solution: Extend your working hours, the business hours of the customer or enter an appointment with this customer manually.
- The non-scheduled customer is located far away from your home location so that it cannot be reached within the working hours. Solution: Check the call address of the customer, extend your working hours, enter an appointment with this customer manually or enable the option 'overnight stay on the way' in your portatour® user settings.
Appointments could not be scheduled
This warning appears when you have entered appointments into your Salesforce calendar and activated them for portatour®, but portatour® could not accommodate them in the schedule. Possible causes are:
- The appointment collides with another of your appointments. Either the appointments overlap or the time between the appointments is not sufficient for the required drive from the first to the second appointment. Solution: Either change or shorten the appointments or increase the time frame available for the appointment.
- The appointment is located far away from the starting point or it takes too long to get there, undertake the appointment and drive back to the home location all within one day. Solution: Check the appointment address, shorten the appointment or enable the portatour® user setting 'overnight stay on the way'.
Unexact beelines have been used for schedule calculation
This warning appears when you undertake schedule calculation for the first time, use a manually entered address as starting point, did create a new customer or appointment or have changed addresses. In terms of route optimization, portatour® makes use of up-to-date road maps and calculates the real road distance and travel times between all customers.
For example, since for 500 customers 250.000 (=500x500) calculations need to be computed on the server, which take some time, it may happen that during calculation of your schedule these distance calculations are not ready yet, and therefore, approximate distances and times based on beelines are provided. Depending on the proportion of used beelines, this can affect the quality of the schedule crucial.We recommend that you wait for the exact distance calculation on the server and restart the schedule calculation at a later point in time.