Questa informazione non è disponibile in italiano. Pertanto sarà visualizzata in inglese.
Go to Administration > Overview and click on About portatour®.
In the Program section, you will see information on the installed portatour® + Dynamics version as well as links to the portatour® user blog and website.
The following information is displayed under License:
- Licensed for shows which company the portatour® license is registered for.
- License count indicates the number of portatour® user licenses purchased.
- Currently used informs you for how many field reps portatour® users have been created. This only includes those portatour® users for whom Has own schedule was set to Yes. Supervisors and administrators who only support the field service from the office do not need their own user license (see also portatour® Users and Show user list).
- Valid until shows you the expiry date of your portatour® license.
- Map region shows for which map region your portatour® license is activated. portatour® supports Europe, North America, Central America, South America, Australia & New Zealand and South Africa.
- Map provider informs you about the map provider of your region.
- Copyright information follows at the bottom.