Questa informazione non è disponibile in italiano. Pertanto sarà visualizzata in inglese.
For error analysis, go to Administration > Logs - Periodic Synchronization or Administration > Logs - Manual Synchronization in the portatour® Route Planning App. The following example relates to periodic synchronization.
- In the HasError column, identify a log entry where an error has occurred:
- Open the record and read the ErrorMessage:
- In the Synchronized Users tab, look for the user or users whose synchronization has an error.
- If the reason for the error is not clear, open the user entry that has caused an error. You now see the synchronization error message for this user.
- If the cause of the error is still not clear, go to the Steps tab and open the synchronization step in which the error occurred.
If a portatour® log entry has warnings, then the field Log is particularly relevant. Warnings are indicated right at the top of this field: