With weak mobile phone signal, it may happen that the data connection is lost and thus pages cannot be loaded. If a new page is not displayed after 30 seconds, click the original link again, which will restart the transfer and possibly establish a new data connection. If this does not help, restart either the web browser on the mobile phone or the mobile phone itself. Go to the options and define that portatour® shall keep the internet connection (see section Internet connection) – this reduces the probability of failing connections. In addition, we recommend to activate the offline mode (see section Offline mode).
Questions about the technology & usage of portatour® Anywhere
- What is the web address to log in to portatour®?
- How do I log into portatour® if I have forgotten username or password?
- Why does the loading of pages take so long?
- Why do I see the message 'Loading...' without anything happening?
- How can I set the correct time in portatour® Anywhere ?
- Can I be monitored by portatour® through the GPS function on my mobile phone?
- Do I loose portatour® data in case of loss or damage of my mobile phone?
- Whom do I contact if I have further questions?