This can have several causes:
- You have not yet imported any customers into portatour®.
- All your customers are set to manual planning.
- No business hours are set for your customers.
- You have not set your working hours in the options or they are very limited.
- Scheduling took place shortly before the end of working hours. Thus, for the current day, it is no longer possible to complete at least one more customer call including travel time and returning to home location prior to the end of the working hours.
- The planning mode in the scheduling parameters is set to Reservations & appointments only. However, you have not included any customers or entered any appointments into the calendar for the next few days.
- All your customers are new (no last call) and the activation date is in the future.
- None of your customers is due for a call because all customers have been called recently. The call urgency barrier is defined as described in Options > Scheduling parameters .
- Your home location is geo-coded incorrectly so that your customers are too far away to be reached within the time available.