Compliance with appointments you have entered manually has a higher priority than complying with the configured working hours or work break. If you have an appointment early in the morning, the start of the day will be moved up in order to arrive on time. If you have an appointment in the evening, your working hours will be extended accordingly. Your work break will be cancelled if you have entered an appointment during the timeframe of your break.
Questions about scheduling
- How can I schedule flights?
- How can I set a shorter call interval than 7 days for a customer?
- Why is a customer with 30 day interval already scheduled after 25 or only after 35 days?
- Why has my working time been extended or my work break been cancelled?
- Why are my working hours not used to the full extent at the end of the day?
- Why does the schedule not begin now but in a few minutes, although I have set the start time to 'Now'?
- Why is a call scheduled outside the customer's business hours?
- Why does the travel time in the schedule not always correspond to reality?
- Why do I get different schedules if I click the update button twice in a row, without changing anything?
- Why do I get a schedule with no or only few customers?