If you have entered an appointment for the customer who should be called next or if he has limited business hours, it might not be necessary to leave right away as, otherwise, you would arrive too early. Use this as a time buffer you have at your disposal – e.g. to drive slower or to prepare for meeting the customer.
Questions about scheduling
- Does portatour® take ferries into account? How can I schedule them?
- How can I schedule flights?
- How can I set a shorter call interval than 7 days for a customer?
- Why is a customer with 30 day interval already scheduled after 25 or only after 35 days?
- Why has my working time been extended or my work break been cancelled?
- Why are my working hours not used to the full extent at the end of the day?
- Why does the schedule not begin now but in a few minutes, although I have set the start time to 'Now'?
- Why is a call scheduled outside the customer's business hours?
- Why does the travel time in the schedule not always correspond to reality?
- Why do I get different schedules if I click the update button twice in a row, without changing anything?