In Saved searches you have the option to run preset portatour® queries on the one hand. On the other hand, you also have the option to save and run your own frequently recurring searches.
Apply saved searches
- Go to Customers and click Saved in the search bar. All predefined saved searches will be listed.
- Click on the desired search. Your customer list is now displayed in a filtered manner. The Saved button in the search bar is colored yellow to show that a saved search is currently active.
- To narrow down the search result even further, perform an additional quick search by clicking in the search field next to the magnifying glass icon.
- Click the X symbol to the right to end the search and display the entire customer list.
Customers by last call
Your customers will be displayed sorted by date of last customer call in descending order.
Customers are grouped by workdays or calendar weeks – depending on how long ago the last customer call took place. Through Show all X... at the bottom of the page, you get to see customers whose calls were even longer ago. Bear in mind that this list is not a call protocol because each customer appears only once on the list according to the last call date.
The listing is sorted by call urgency (overdue first) and customer name:
The call urgency of a customer can be identified by the exclamation points displayed throughout all customer lists (see Customer list and Description of the content for details on the urgency classes). portatour® prioritizes customers in the schedule according to their urgency.
Only new customers
You receive a list of all customers without entered call date. The list is sorted alphabetically:
portatour® highlights new customers in the customer lists with a '🞲' (see Customer list).
Manually planned customers
The list contains all customers that are not automatically included in the call schedule by portatour®. The customers are sorted alphabetically:
A customer is to be scheduled manually if the planning mode has been switched from automatic scheduling to manual scheduling, or if no business hours are set for the customer. portatour® highlights customers to be scheduled manually with an 'm' in the customer lists (see Customer list).
Saved searches are useful for customer categorization, e.g. by ZIP code, region, industry, importance. We recommend to save frequently repeated searches in Saved searches.
- First, run an Extended search that meets your expectations (see Extended customer search).
- Then, click Saved in the search bar. A list of predefined searches will be displayed.
- Click Save search...
- Enter a name for the saved search. Then click Save. This search will be added to the predefined searches.
To run a saved search at a later point, click Saved in the search bar. Select the search to be run from the list of saved searches (see above Apply saved searches).
Overwrite saved searches
To update the criteria of a saved search, proceed as follows:
- Go to Customers.
- Run the new search, e.g. using an extended search (see Extended customer search).
- Click Saved in the search bar.
- Click the save icon to the right of the search you want to overwrite. After a confirmation prompt, the selected search will be overwritten.
Edit the display of saved searches as follows:
- Go to Customers and click on Saved.
- Select Manage searches
- The customization options are as follows:
- To hide or show predefined searches, use the check boxes on the right.
- Use the up/down arrows to change the order of saved searches.
- To rename saved searches, change their names in the input field.
- Click on the recycle bin icon to delete a saved search.
- Click Save to apply your changes.