You can access the customer list through the navigation bar by clicking the Customers link:
If you open the customer list, by default all customers are shown in descending order by last activity (e.g. last customer call).
Under the navigation bar, there is a sub-menu with the options Search, ABC and New customer. You will find the description of these options under Quick search of customers, Alphabetical index and Create customers.
Columns in customer lists
Depending on the width of the screen or window, the customer list is displayed in two, three or four columns. The first two columns are always visible.
- Column 1 shows the customer name with the ZIP code, place and optional street name underneath (see Program settings). The customer name can be complemented by a symbol (see Edit symbol) and custom fields (see Custom fields overview).
- Column 2 contains an icon for the call status (see Customer List Display ).
- Column 3 shows the date of the last call or 'Not called' for new customers, with the due date as a percentage of the call interval and the actual call interval underneath. 'No call interval' is displayed for customers without call intervals.
- The 4th column shows the call note and the report of the last call, if applicable.
Icons in customer lists
As mentioned in the previous section, you can find symbols in the second column of customer lists. These help you to recognize the current 'call status' of the respective customer at a glance. Here is a summary of the possible symbols:
|A||For this customer there is a manually created appointment in the calendar.|
|*||This is a new customer because no 'last call' has been entered yet.|
|m||This customer is to be scheduled manually (appointment/reservation).|
|!||A customer call is due now according to this customer's call interval.|
|!!||A customer call is already overdue according to this customer's call interval.|
These symbols can also be displayed in combination, e.g. mA!! for a customer that needs to be scheduled manually, whose urgency is overdue according to their call interval, and the appointment has already been added to your calendar.
For customers without a displayed symbol, none of the circumstances described above apply. A call according to the customer's call interval is not necessary at this time.
Context menu for customer list
Frequently performed actions for customers are directly accessible in the customer list through the context menu. Open the context menu on your desktop PC by right-clicking the customer or on touchscreen devices by tipping the customer for about 1 second.
- Select Open to get to the detail page of the customer (see section Customer detail page).
- Click Open in a new window to open the customer detail page in a separate browser window.
- New Appointment opens a window to create a new appointment for this customer (see section Create appointments).
- Show all reports takes you to the overview of all reports of the customer in question (see Last report).
- Navigation launches the navigation program of your device with the address of the selected customer (see Customer details).
New appointment, Show all reports and Navigation can also be accessed on the customer detail page (see Customer details).