Below customer lists you will find two features that enable you to mass edit customers in a single step: Enable selection and Edit all X.
By clicking Enable Selection, a button appears next to each customer where you can select and deselect the customer by checking or unchecking the box:
To select all customers on the list at once, click Select All. Similarly, Clear Selection removes all existing selections. Disable Selection removes all selections and exits the selection mode.
Select Edit Selected to edit the selected customers. You get to following page:
Edit all X
The Edit all X feature leads you directly to the mass editing mode. The prerequisite is that you have previously used the extended search and exactly filtered those customers whom you actually want to edit.
You reach the following page by clicking Edit selected or Edit all X:
You will find the number of selected customers in the row below the navigation bar.
For selected customers mass editing allows…
- the addition or removal of a reservation for schedule calculation (see also section Reservations)
- the editing of planning parameters and vacation (analogous to section Scheduling parameters)
- the editing of business hours (analogous to section Business hours)
- the modification of the last call and the activation date (analogous to Last Call and New customers)
the editing of the call note (analogous to Edit call note)
- the entry of a call block (analogous to section call blocks)
- the change of the symbol (analogous to section Edit symbol)
- the editing of further fields in the Information section on the Customer detail page (see also Additional customer fields)
- the transfer of data between users (only possible for administrators): You have the choice between Copy or Move customer data to a target user, either with or without the respective appointments, call reports and call blocks.
- the deletion of customers
Click the desired menu item.