portatour® independently takes care of the selection of customers to be called while at the same time optimizing the distance to be covered. Specify the following parameters to make the best use of the schedule calculated by portatour®:
- Place your home location.
- Enter your working hours and the current time.
- Specify the basic scheduling parameters of customers.
- Click Called now after each customer call to keep the last call date and the location up to date.
- Set the individual scheduling parameters of your customers.
- Use reservations for customer calls regardless of the call interval.
- Use the calendar for your appointments.
- Specify settings for overnight stays.
The calculation takes between 3 seconds and 2 minutes – depending on the amount of customers, scheduling period and current server load. You can see an animation with progress messages.
When the calculation is completed, you will automatically return to the schedule (see Show schedule as list). Errors and warnings in the course of the calculation will be displayed on a separate page - see Scheduling Warnings and Solutions.
- For full details of the schedule's display following the calculation, see Show schedule as list.
- Update your schedule at any time; see Update schedule for details.
- For hints on how to speed up the schedule calculation, see How can I accelerate the calculation of schedules?