Click Schedule in the navigation bar to display the last calculated schedule:
The lines with white background show the customers suggested for a visit and already fixed appointments with arrival and departure times. By clicking on the row of a customer or appointment, a page with detailed information on the customer or appointment opens (see Customer details and Appointment detail page). Pre-arranged appointments can be distinguished from customers suggested for calls through the calendar icon and the dark blue bar on the left of the row.
If a customer has already been called on that day, they will be check-marked - do not forget to click Called now (see Log customer calls and other activities).
Customers' restricted business hours are displayed for the respective day below the customer name. Thus you know what timeframe you have available for the customer call.
The call note you have entered will be displayed below the customer, if applicable, and is complemented by an arrow symbol - see Customer details.
Next to the customer name, the due date (=urgency) of the call according to the call interval is shown with an icon (see Customer list).
The gray lines between the customer calls show the required drives, including duration, distance and destination. Clicking on a drive opens the map view of the respective day, where the corresponding drive is highlighted (for details on the display of the schedule on the map see Map of schedule.
Where appropriate, the lunch break (see Work break settings) or waiting times are also indicated.
Appointments without fixed locations (e.g. phone calls – see Edit appointment), will be scheduled 'on the way' between two customer calls and are displayed as indented.
If the schedule is not up to date because important data changes have not yet been taken into account, you will see red warnings. This applies to not yet scheduled or changed appointments, deleted customers or new call blocks. In this case, update the schedule by clicking the red update icon in order to take the new situation into account.
The schedule is displayed for one work day. You switch days by clicking the desired date in the title bar. If you have scheduled more than 7 days, the individual days will be grouped by weeks to provide a better overview:
If there are warnings for the schedule, these can be read at any time by clicking on Warnings above the date bar.
At the end of the list you will find the daily summary of scheduled miles (or kilometers) and customer calls.
Above the schedule, you will find the following additional functions:
- Under Reservations you will find customers, which should be prioritized for the schedule regardless of the call interval (see Reservations).
- Scheduling parameters allow basic settings for the schedule calculation (see Scheduling parameters).
- Click Map below the schedule to reach the geographical visualization of the schedule with the customers to be called and the total mileage (see also Map of schedule).
- The Current traffic button shows the effects of the current traffic situation on the already calculated schedule (see Check schedule with current traffic).
- More opens a context menu that leads you to the calendar view (see Calendar) or to the export possibilities of the schedule (see Export schedule). In addition, you will find options for editing the schedule (see Edit schedule and Edit calendar entries).