You have the option to manually modify the portatour® schedule by opening the context menu of a customer in the schedule - either by clicking the arrow down symbol at the row's right, by right-clicking anywhere in the row, or by tapping the row for about 1 second on touchscreen devices.
- Convert to appointment: The suggested call is converted into an appointment at the suggested call time. Thus, the time of the call will change upon future schedule updates. This is recommended if you have already agreed on a date and time with the customer.
- Convert to flexible appt.: Analogous to Convert to appointment but with variable time, i.e. the time of the appointment can still change during future schedule updates for optimization purposes. However, the day will definitely remain unchanged.
- Convert to appt. & edit: The suggested call is converted into an appointment, which you can edit immediately in a pop-up window (see also Edit appointment). Use this function if you generally want to visit the suggested customer but have agreed to a different day and time with them.
- Remove reservation: Select this option if you have made a reservation for a customer in the schedule (see Reservations) but now do not necessarily want to visit them.
- New call block: If it is not possible or you do not want to visit a customer – e.g. your contact person is on holiday – this is the way to create a call block for a specific period (see also Call blocks). You then have to update the schedule to take the call block into account.
- Called now: As soon as you have visited the customer, log the call by pressing Called now. This automatically saves the current date in the customer's Last call section. See Last Call for more information.
- Missed now: If you were unable to meet with the customer, log this by pressing Missed now. See Last Call for more information.
In the same way you open the context menu for appointments:
Open customer: Opens the customer detail page of thecustomer in question.
Edit appointment: Opens a pop-up window for editing the appointment.
Delete appointment: Deletes the appointment.
Freeze start time: The time of the appointment is no longer Flexible on the day but fixed at currently scheduled time.
- Convert to 'Flexible on the day': The time of the appointment becomes flexible on the day, i.e. the time can change upon future schedule updates for optimization purposes.
- Took place now: Click this option once you have completed an appointment. The current date is automatically saved in the customer's Last call section if the appointment took place with a customer. Optionally, enter a call report (see Appointment took place).
- Missed now: Click this option if the contact person was not available for the appointment.
Clicking on an overnight stay suggestion opens the context menu for editing the overnight stay. Here it is also possible to book a hotel room via Booking.com (see Changing or fixing an overnight stay location and Find a hotel).
Clicking on the More-button above the schedule will lead you to further options for editing the current day or the schedule.
- Click New appointment to create an appointment for the current day. A context menu appears with the options for creating appointments (see Create appointments).
- Edit day lets you subsequently Convert to appointment or Convert to flexible appts. all suggested customer call of the day. Also, you can use the functions Move day or Swap day (see Move or swap day).
- Select Edit schedule to Convert to appointments or Convert to flexible appts. all suggested customer calls of the current schedule.
- Clicking on Delete schedule removes the entire schedule including all reservations (see Reservations). Appointments will no longer be displayed in the schedule, but will remain in the calendar. After the next schedule calculation theappointments will be displayed again.