Are you using portatour® for the first time and you do not want to enter or import your customer data immediately? Then take a look at route optimization with portatour® with demo data.
Load demo data
- In the main menu, click Schedule or Customers. A pop-up window opens:
- Select Start with demo data.
- portatour® loads the data. Afterwards, a confirmation message with details on the data is displayed:
- Click Map to get a visual overview of the sample area, or Customer list to see the customers in list view (see Customer map and Customer list).
What is included in the demo data?
The demo data contain around 250 customers. Different planning parameters (e.g. call interval, call duration, planning mode) are stored for these (see Edit scheduling parameters). This results in different urgencies, which are particularly well visible on the map (green, yellow, red, gray; see Customer map). Some customers are marked with icons, some have specific business hours set (see Edit symbol and Business hours).
How is demo data useful for me?
Demo data give you the opportunity to quickly get to know portatour® , without having to enter customer data yourself or invent fictitious customers. They contain many scenarios to try out the features for route planning with portatour®:
- Try the route optimization at the push of a button.
- Enter appointments in the calendar and let portatour® fill in the gaps by suggesting visits.
- See how due customers appear in the planned routes on the map.
- Click on the first customer of the route and log your customer call by entering a call report.
This way, you will quickly have the overview and will then be ready to visit your own customers with the support of portatour®.
- To learn how to remove demo data and get started with your own customer data, see Remove demo data.